4QTRS Holdings has more than a decade of experience and expertise in the development and deployment of ESRI based solutions and Common Operating Pictures (COP) enabling incident collaboration and improved response times amongst law enforcement, fire, and EMS, transportation, schools, and maritime operations.
Our Team Knows Public Safety
- Decades of experience in 9-1-1 call taking and computer aided dispatch applications
- Extensive command and control experience as senior fire officers, have served as adjunct faculty at the National Fire Academy in the Executive Development tracks and have served as faculty for the California Fire Officer Program.
- Our executive management team has extensive experience in Research and Development, Systems Engineering, Finance, First Response, and Military Operations, including numerous software and hardware systems developed and deployed for the U.S. Department of Defense overseas.
Extending Public Safety Expertise to Enhance School Safety
The 4QTRS team is passionate in working with school districts to enhance school safety. We have leveraged our extensive knowledge, expertise & solutions to create a platform to provide schools with situational awareness to mitigate risks, quickly respond to incidents, and improve communication and collaboration between staff and first responders.
Staff of Industry Professionals
- Certified Microsoft Business Partner and a Silver level ESRI Business Partner.
- Developer expertise in Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services, SharePoint Foundation, SQL Server, SharePoint 2010 Server, Windows Presentation Foundation, .NET, and Windows Workflow.
- PMP certified project management staff
- Integration experts: We have developed an integration framework that can seamlessly integrate with virtually any system or device to enable information sharing and interoperability